14 June, 2010

weeeeek two

getting my laundry done for the first time in 11 days! (phew, my jersey was smelling of camp smoke + rain + 10 days constant use = urgh....) But i did "Aussie Battler" it on for a while there.

i did my first session of instructing today! i was instructing complete "beginners" (i.e. the other counsellors etc. acting) which was hilarious but very good practise. i feel a lot more prepared for when kids arrive.

the walls surrounding my bed are covered in photos of the horses, cats, riding, my family and all the ones i brought with me. it's looking good!

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely to have photos up! Is your cabin nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the practice instructing went well. I am thinking of taking Kacey for a ride in the state forest this week. She and Zeke are doing well. We let them in together as much as possible, not at feed time of course! The cats returned home today - delivered from their holiday motel this morning! Cheers

    ReplyDelete