25 May, 2010

nine days before

Welcome to all those who have just joined me. To give an introduction to the blog, I'll send you to my first post, here: http://sausageinnabun.blogspot.com/2010/04/countdown.html



In the flurried state of events before i leave, I have managed to get 2 photobooks of Australia printed to showcase whilst i'm in the states. As part of my Camp's introductions, they are hosting an International Banquet, where all us international counselors do a 2 minute speech on our country and show it off a bit, followed by an auction of some item representing our country.

After trekking through various cheap souvenir shops looking at a myriad of "Made In China" koala bears and didgeridoos to be my auction item, I (smartly) decided that I would make my own contribution - a photobook of Australia. The photo above is one that I included, of Cradle Mountain National Park, in Tasmania.

Anyway, I'll leave you there as I am off to my first farewell dinner before i go. Enjoy your evening!
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment